"Anti-Aging Serum Decreases The Bags Under Your Eyes"
What is the purpose of an anti-aging serum? Simply stated, it is used to decrease those puffy bags under your eyes. And to smooth out wrinkles. Especially in the crow's feet area of your face and other problem areas.
How does a serum do this? By rebuilding your skin's collagen and elastin. Collagen and elastin are the framework that literally supports your skin.
Also, why is a skin care product called a serum? Serums are generally stronger than creams and, therefore, are more effective for problem areas. Apply serum on special problem areas after first applying your skin repair cream.
Your anti-aging serum should work without the irritation and photosensitization (sun sensitivity) commonly associated with alpha hydroxy acids, Retin-A, and retinol, which are the most common anti-aging ingredients in skin care products today. Serums can be used by men as well as women.
Your serum must be fortified with a blend of free-radical fighting vitamins and humectants such as...
- Glycerin and butylene glycol. They are humectants, which mean they direct moisture to your skin. They also make your skin soft.
- Vitamin A. It moisturizes your skin. It also protects against pollutants.
- Vitamin C. It wards off damage caused by free radicals. Also, an anti-inflammatory. Good for sensitive skin. It is vital to the formation of collagen, which supports the outer layer of skin and makes it smooth and wrinkle-free.
- Vitamin E. It repairs damage caused by free radicals. It is an anti-inflammatory. Good for sensitive skin. Reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- Lecithin. An anti-aging lipid. It is required by every cell in the body. Protects cells from oxidation.
Here are some powerful antioxidant botanicals
that should be a part of your anti-aging serum...
- Gotu kola (Centella Asiatica). Stimulates the regeneration of your skin cells and underlying connective tissue.
- Green tea extract (Camellia Oleifera). Protects your skin from free radicals and also repairs it.
- Gingko biloba extract. Increases blood flow. Gives your skin a more youthful glow.
- Echinacea extract (Echinacea Purpurea). Boosts your immune system.
- Camomile extract (Matricaria Recutita). Has properties that are anti-inflammatory, bactericidal, and fungicidal.
- Aloe. Speeds healing.
- Grape seed extract (Vitis Vinifera). Protects your skin from free radicals. Encourages production of collagen and elastin, which makes your skin smooth and wrinkle-free.
Click here to return from Anti-Aging Serum to Home Page
I Am Here To Help You
As a baby boomer, I am very excited about the latest information on anti-aging facial skin care and anti-aging body care. I have been interested in a natural approach to healthy living for over 30 years.
None of these statements have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Copyright 2004-2012 The-Anti-Aging-Guide.com All Rights Reserved.