"Vitamin Supplements Provide Nutrition
For Your Skin Too"
If your vitamin supplements do not make you feel better (no stimulants allowed), then you need to find one that does. Your skin as well as your body needs the proper combination of vitamins, minerals, plant nutrients, and digestive enzymes. Your vitamin supplement needs to have all these in order for you to look and feel your best. Remember that your skin often reflects your health.
Too much fast food, too much refined food at home, poor digestion, depleted minerals in our soil, dairy and meat products loaded with antibiotics and hormones, white flour, sugar, and artificial sweeteners are some of the factors that contribute to nutritional deficiency.
You need a quality vitamin supplement. This extra nutrition provides your body with the building blocks it needs to help you look younger and feel younger. Supplements are a key part of your anti-aging facial skin care.
Make sure these essential items are provided in abundance in your vitamin supplement for your...
- Circulatory system. Potassium and L-carnitine for your heart. Cayenne is an antioxidant and is good for your blood pressure. Iron helps hemoglobin oxygenate your body.
- Digestive system. Enzyme blends, papain and bromelain help digest your food. L-sporogenes is a friendly flora that helps digestion. Turmeric and cayenne promote bile secretion, which breaks down the fats in your diet.
- Glandular system. Potassium helps utilize glucose. Licorice helps your adrenal glands, which regulate the amount of water you retain. Spirulina is high in iodine which helps your thyroid function properly.
- Immune system. Turmeric, Pau d'Arco, Una de Gato, and green pepper improve your immune system. L-sporogenes protects you from unfriendly flora and fungi. Bee propolis calms your immune system to prevent an allergy attack.
- Intestinal system. L-sporogenes, prevents infections from foreign bacteria and fungi. Horsetail and alfalfa provide fiber to cleanse the intestinal wall.
- Nervous system. Bee propilis and DMAE(Dimethylaminoethanol) provide a calming influence on nerves.
- Respiratory system. Iron helps hemoglobin oxygenate your body. Asparagus cuts down on infections which come in through the lungs.
- Skin, hair, and eyes. Bilberry is a powerful antioxidant for your eyes. Alfalfa and horsetail provide nourishment to your skin.
- Structural system. Turmeric, alfalfa and horsetail provide essential building blocks. SOD(superoxide dismutase) is a potent antioxidant. Yucca, boswellia, bromelain, and devil's claw are anti-inflammatories which keep joints flexible.
- Urinary system. L-sporogenes helps reduce the frequency of urinary tract infections in both men and women. Potassium helps kidneys remove water from your body. Asparagus acts as a diuretic to help balance your water levels.
Good nutrition is a vital key to an anti-aging facial skin care program and lifestyle. I know when I am getting the proper nutrition because I don't have cravings for any particular type of food. A proper diet and a good vitamin supplement will be a tremendous aid in your anti-aging program.
Click here to find out why L-arginine is a supplement
that deserves its own special section
I Am Here To Help You
As a baby boomer, I am very excited about the latest information on anti-aging facial skin care and anti-aging body care. I have been interested in a natural approach to healthy living for over 30 years.
I Love Spreading The Word About Anti-Aging
Click Here To Return From Vitamin Supplements To The Home Page
None of these statements have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Copyright 2004-2012. The-Anti-Aging-Guide.com All Rights Reserved.