Anti-Aging Facial Skin Care Cleanser
"A Skin Care Cleanser Does More Than Clean"
The first step in taking care of your skin is to clean it with an anti-aging facial skin care cleanser. It will get rid of surface impurities. It will remove excess oil. And it will exfoliate (remove) dead surface skin cells. Skin care cleanser can be used by both men and women.
Your cleanser must be pH balanced. It must contain no harsh chemicals. And it must be water soluble. These simple skin care product requirements help ensure your skin will not be irritated by your cleanser.
To help keep your skin looking young and reverse some of the existing damage, your anti-aging cleanser must contain free-radical fighting antioxidant vitamins and botanicals.
These are the characteristics of a 21st century cleanser.
Common antioxidant vitamins that should be in your cleanser are...
"The Powerful Vitamins A, B, C, And E"
Vitamins A, B, C, and E are powerful antioxidants for your facial skin care cleanser. Here are the anti-aging benefits for your skin:
- Vitamin A - moisturizes skin and protects against pollutants.
- Vitamin B - cell membrane stabilizer. Moisturizing agent.
- Vitamin C - wards off damage caused by free radicals. An anti-inflammatory. Good for sensitive skin. Vital to formation of collagen, which supports the outer layer of skin and makes it smooth and wrinkle-free.
- Vitamin E - repairs damage caused by free radicals. An anti-inflammatory. Good for sensitive skin. Reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
"And Don't Forget The Antioxidant Botanicals"
Green tea extract, gingko biloba extract, gotu kola extract, echinacea extract, aloe vera, and grape seed extract are the antioxidant botanicals that should be a part of your anti-aging cleanser. Why? Here are the anti-aging benefits to your skin:
- Green tea extract contains antioxidants known as polyphenols. Protects skin from free radicals and also repairs it.
- Gingko biloba extract increases blood flow, which gives your skin a more youthful glow.
- Gotu kola extract stimulates the regeneration of skin cells and underlying connective tissue.
- Echinacea extract boosts your immune system.
- Aloe vera speeds healing.
- Grape seed extract contains proanthocyanidin antioxidants. Protects your skin from free radicals. Encourages production of collagen and elastin, which makes your skin smooth and wrinkle-free.
Click here to learn about skin toners
I Am Here To Help You
As a baby boomer, I am very excited about the latest information on anti-aging facial skin care and anti-aging body care. I have been interested in a natural approach to healthy living for over 30 years.
I Love Spreading The Word About Anti-Aging
Click Here To Return From Skin Care Cleanser To The Home Page
None of these statements have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Copyright 2004-2012. The-Anti-Aging-Guide.com All Rights Reserved.