"Facial Skin Care Toner"
"Even A Skin Care Toner Needs Antioxidant Vitamins And Botanicals"
The second and final step in cleansing your skin is to use a skin care toner. It must be an anti-aging product. Most skin care products on the market today would not qualify as anti-aging.
This second step will remove the last traces of any impurities or makeup, and any residual dead skin cells. this product can be used by men as well as women.
Your anti-aging toner must be pH balanced. It also must contain no alcohol, which would dry your skin.
Your toner must contain free-radical fighting antioxidant vitamins and botanicals such as...
- Witch hazel contains tannins which act as an astringent (cleanses skin and contracts pores). It also increases the tone of the blood vessels in your skin.
- Camomile extract has properties that are anti-inflammatory, bactericidal, and fungicidal.
- Gotu kola extract stimulates the regeneration of skin cells and underlying connective tissue.
- Gingko biloba extract increases blood flow, giving your skin more oxygen and a more youthful glow.
- Grape seed extract encourages production of collagen and elastin, the supporting framework of your skin.
- Aloe speeds healing.
- Echinacea extract boosts your immune system. It also has antimicrobial properties.
- Vitamin A moisturizes your skin.
A toner with these antioxidants will tighten your pores, and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This type of toner will also restore your skin's natural pH level. Properly cleaning your skin is an important part of your anti-aging facial skin care.
Click here to learn about skin repair cream
I Am Here To Help You
As a baby boomer, I am very excited about the latest information on anti-aging facial skin care and anti-aging body care. I have been interested in a natural approach to healthy living for over 30 years.
I Love Spreading The Word About Anti-Aging
Click Here To Return From Skin Care Toner To The Home Page
None of these statements have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Copyright 2004-2012. The-Anti-Aging-Guide.com All Rights Reserved.